questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Might be able to get few oto

Sent from my Zeepad 7DRK using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dont do otos, the other fish are likely to pick on them especially the angel.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

and can i add some shells i bought at a yard sale some are sharp some are smoth
and what fish will police the other fish lol

You'll get a lot of aggression between the gourami and angel.

il leave shells out
and put fake plants and 1 amazon swordplant
or just put a few aqarium bulbs in topfin pack

Lilme, as we have said multiple times NO one can understand the grammar and spelling used in your posts. We have tried to help so many times and are rejected each time. Take one plan, and STOP CHANGING IT PLEASE. We are all confused and no one can help because you reject everything we say.

And buy fish that will fit the tank you have and won't outgrow it. Buying fish now for a tank you'll get for Xmas that will still need to be cycled seems reckless.

I also will be unsubscribing.

Mods merged threads and again posts are all over the board in different threads asking for stocking advise.

Pick a fish that fits a 29g easily that you really like and build your stock around that. Pick a fish that can live in a 29g happily for years.

My little fish tend to live over 5yrs.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a book, the Simple Guide to Freshwater Aquariums, by Boruchowitz. It's on amazon as an ebook even. It has many good stocking schemes for a 29.

Nobody is trying to be mean. But when you try to join a group and ask people to give you some of their time, it goes a long way to communicate in a similar manner as everyone else and to respect the efforts people put in.

People get more help here when they come and say, "I've been researching this idea, and here's what I know, and these are my remaining questions." Your posts seem more like you put up every question that popped into your head. It's great that you're excited but it's just too much to keep up with.

And when you post question after question after question it just fills up the inbox of everyone who subscribed trying to help you. You might not have known that or that it's annoying to some people.

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Back
Top Bottom