Rcs question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsdryder7

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have a 50 gall tall tank community tank .......good amount of live plants like a big sword and java fern a couple anubias and some vals.....

now i have 3 angels,1 jewel cich, 2 rams,1 mollie ,1 beta ,2 catfish

would i be able to have some rcs or would my fish eat them ??

if so how many??

bsdryder7 said:
i have a 50 gall tall tank community tank .......good amount of live plants like a big sword and java fern a couple anubias and some vals.....

now i have 3 angels,1 jewel cich, 2 rams,1 mollie ,1 beta ,2 catfish

would i be able to have some rcs or would my fish eat them ??

if so how many??

I added 20 to my 48 gallon community tank. Most were juvies, and 99% of them ended up as food within a day...including my danios and neons joining in the feast. I'm also pretty sure Rams would see them as a snack.

daang i kinda knew you were going to say that lol is there any cool looking shrimp i could add ???

i took the jewel and a tiger barb back today since they were the mean ones....
added 3 more angels so i have 6 all together and got three raibows....wich i have never seen before and they are awesome

bsdryder7 said:
daang i kinda knew you were going to say that lol is there any cool looking shrimp i could add ???

i took the jewel and a tiger barb back today since they were the mean ones....
added 3 more angels so i have 6 all together and got three raibows....wich i have never seen before and they are awesome

The Amano are pretty large and are the best algae eating shrimp on the planet...but they're a little boring looking IMO. Do you want one for display or to keep things clean?

clean and to look at thats why i liked the rcs but i will look up that amano.....i have 2 african featerfin cats ..thats all the bottom feeders i have

anyother types

bsdryder7 said:
clean and to look at thats why i liked the rcs but i will look up that amano.....i have 2 african featerfin cats ..thats all the bottom feeders i have

anyother types

A member here named severum mama breeds and sells all sorts of stuff. I know she has large amano's right now. Shoot her a PM if you get interested. She's great.

Back
Top Bottom