Wanted: red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdud

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been trying to get some of these little guys but they don't sell any here so if you have any, I'd be willing to buy some from you:) Just let me know, thanks!

fishdud said:
I've been trying to get some of these little guys but they don't sell any here so if you have any, I'd be willing to buy some from you:) Just let me know, thanks!

Where do you live?

Maybe just 4 and soon like around Friday when I get back from vacation

Chris what you got? Wanna trade for new blood lines?

And fishdud only4 what are yoU gonna do with 4? You need like 30 to start with or more

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some RCS in my tank, willing to sell you some. But I gotta give a disclaimer I have never shipped shrimp before.

I got some RCS in my tank, willing to sell you some. But I gotta give a disclaimer I have never shipped shrimp before.

Normaly it a custom to ship shrimplets not full grown shrimp, they do better. when you ship them, id send a clump of java moss with them for food, make sure they are in a breathable bag with water, and bubble wrap, bubble wrap, bubble wrap!

my only concern is the Heat this time of year, they may fry before they get there.

Ilikeendlers said:
Where in TX?
I'm in Houston and have lots.[/QUOTE

A lil place called Wichita falls

Oops. Wichita falls

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom