redsea's 29g BioCube Build #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I did it! My first fish is a Black Ice Clownfish! He is doing great, pictures to come tomorrow!

Thank you! Here are some pictures!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388934336.496234.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388934374.279244.jpg

He really likes the little cave in the rock work! :)

Wow thats a very pretty clown! Much cooler than the normal ones lol. Now if only I had that money in my budget.....hehehe

Good luck with him!

Thanks everyone!

I purchased him for around $38.00 with a coupon, but the price can always be lower, LOL.

Thanks everybody for following. He is still doing well today! I fed him a little bit last night and he ate, so that is great! I just don't know whether to feed again tonight since the tank isn't super established yet. :)

Thats a great price you got! Lucky!

If you didnt feed him too too much last night I would feed him a little bit today. let him get fat and happy in his new tank. lol

I know I was pretty surprised about the price too! :)

I think I will feed again tonight! :)

I fed the little guy again tonight! He eats pretty well, but I noticed he has some white waste.....is that alright? Or should I be concerned?

Thanks guys. :)

Another thing I wanted to mention was that I am getting some of those micro bubbles. Not a big deal though.....
Any suggestions?
Thanks everyone!

Is the water level low? Or how about the sponge between the return chmaber and the center compartment, is it in place well?

My water level seems fine, and the sponge looks like it is in a good spot, I will check again though. :) I only noticed yesterday with the actinics, interestingly.

Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom