ReefCleaners Acclimation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depends on fed ex/ups... Idk in ur area... When do u usually see those guys?

I don't know, I'm usually out and then I come home to the box. But they don't so that with live animals.

Greenturtle said:
I don't know, I'm usually out and then I come home to the box. But they don't so that with live animals.

They did mine. Left it on the porch. But everyone was ok when I opened it.

Really? Cool. I remember I had to get feeder crickets and worms for my geckos and whenever I missed the shipment I had to go to the post office to get them.

Greenturtle said:
Really? Cool. I remember I had to get feeder crickets and worms for my geckos and whenever I missed the shipment I had to go to the post office to get them.

They should leave them...

I don't order online for my geckos anymore :) worm breeding is surprisingly easy. In fact, it started by accident LOL

Anyways, John just replied to the tracking number, and said there was none for USPS. Hasn't replied to the "Missing Package" email yet.

USPS mail came today, no package. He still hasn't replied to my "Missing Package" email. Bad business if you ask me.

Greenturtle said:
USPS mail came today, no package. He still hasn't replied to my "Missing Package" email. Bad business if you ask me.

That's not good... Wonder what happened?

I hate to say it but I think they dropped the ball on your order. I;ve never heard of anything at all bad about them, you must be the lucky one. :-( Whatever happened I know they will make it right. It's unusual for John not to answer an email right off...he even asnwers questions pretty quick even if youre not talking about an order.

I'm sure though they will hook you up. One bad incident can endanger their whole business, at least on here as they get alot of business from us.

Well it would have been nice to know it hadn't shipped before now. After spending 36 hours waiting for it. Still no email.

Greenturtle said:
Been 24 hours. No. Freaking. Reply.

Has this been sorted put yet? Did you ever hear back from them? I just ordered a crew today, so now I'm getting a little worried...I'm sure I won't have problems, but still... Hope everything works out ok.

Don't know if you live in a private home or apartment, but, I had to stop ordering from anyone who ships by fedex because I am in an apartment building of over 150 units and fedex just drops packages in lobby. Will not even buzz the apartment to let you know they have been here!! Good luck.
MDChurch

Ann_A said:
Has this been sorted put yet? Did you ever hear back from them? I just ordered a crew today, so now I'm getting a little worried...I'm sure I won't have problems, but still... Hope everything works out ok.

Oh he cancelled it :) you will be fine

Oh good. So are you still going to get a crew from them or not?

I wasn't really worried, I've heard nothing but praise about them, but as most of us probably do, I panicked when I read about the negative experience you had, because I had just had my order confirmed from them. I have had a lot of great advice from John, and had multiple crews designed (for future tanks, I'm sure my designs will be changing ;)) by him, but this is my first order from them.

Ann_A said:
Oh good. So are you still going to get a crew from them or not?

I wasn't really worried, I've heard nothing but praise about them, but as most of us probably do, I panicked when I read about the negative experience you had, because I had just had my order confirmed from them. I have had a lot of great advice from John, and had multiple crews designed (for future tanks, I'm sure my designs will be changing ;)) by him, but this is my first order from them.

I'm sure they are great, and my experience was unique. I probably wouldn't have cancelled the order if I hadn't seen that on saltwaterfish.com if you order a CUC you get free shipping on your entire order. So I got the CUC from them. All of their stuff is moderately priced. Some things are a bit expensive, but they have some really good sale deals. I'm getting a longnose hawkfish for $32.99, and a Peppermint Shrimp for $3.99. Hopefully the hawk won't eat it as I'm concerned about the size of the shriml, but in the end, $4 isn't really the end of the world. I'm also getting 3 frags, a bicolor blenny, a feather duster worm, and some supplies.

Back
Top Bottom