reefrunner69's 20L SPS nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First pics with the brand new digicam ;)

This is probably the closest any cam has come to capturing the actual color of the tank...

4_13_04.jpg

This is actually what my clam looks like, if you'll back up a page or two, you'll see what the Nikon thought it looked like.

clam.jpg

The clown isn't too out of focus, I was actually trying for a pic of the Monty, and at the last second the clown swam under it, I thought it was a cool pic.

clown_001.jpg

And another pic of the clown...more pics are sure to follow ;)

2004_0413Image0019.jpg

ohh WOW.. That camera looks like it does pictures real nice.. Looks Extremely nice..

More pics More Pics LOL

James

WOW I want your New Camera...
Tort looks identical to mine however yours is getting a bit more blue.. But you have had it longer LOL..

James

Hey reefrunner just want to say that is one wicked tank you have there looks great. I have one question, the pic you sent at 7:34 on tues, what do you call the coral in the lower right hand corner? I have seen it before, just can't recall the name.

I would help you out but I have no Idea which picture you are referring too LOL..

James

If you look at the time stamp on the posting. It was on page 5, the first pic he took with the new camera. Sorry I didn't explain the first time.

On the far right on the rock is some green star polyps, next over on the sand bed is some protopalythoa button polyps.

Back
Top Bottom