rescape of the 52

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got bored yesterday and decided to clean, well cleaning went to far.

before
35a801z.jpg

after
2ijj96t.jpg

abkwns.jpg

2aexsgj.jpg

6s77kx.jpg

2s6sd95.jpg

s1oy92.jpg

2cr6r1i.jpg

not only this but I found baby pangio oblonga's in the mess between before and after.

thin now, got a tank full of plants going in over the next two weeks. all those crypts started with 5 plants, I got over 100 now in 5 tanks.

That looks awesome! Great job. I need to do a better job making my tank look more natural. Mine looks like a scene from a japanese jungle, only the jungle was destroyed by lava. :)

best part was I spent under 5 bucks on material and used maybe 3 pounds out of 40. that was the gravel, I finally found some that replicates the gravel in my creekbed to a T, small, grey and smooth, got some reds and whites mixed in and some blacks but for the most part its grey creek rock.

Like I said I got bored, being taxably unemployed sucks, so ive done 3 tanks now since ive been on downtime, one I made another post in and my guppy tank, I feel bad for them they are cramed with plants. 40g worth they got a swim hole in the middle that the powerhead makes but I can see I got ALOT more fry then I thought I did.

I am expecting alot of growth from these plants, those crypts are already sending off daughters and my lud repens have given a few new leafs this morning too.
Next step is a sump and pressurized Co2.

Back
Top Bottom