RIVERCATS 220G Transformation Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pictures as promised! I didn't do a full tank shot yet as the middle needs to finish growing in but this will give you a good teaser....

Attachments

• 220 TANK 6.JPG
    220 TANK 6.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 220 TANK 7.JPG
    220 TANK 7.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 117
  • 220 TANK 9.JPG
    220 TANK 9.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 220 TANK 8.JPG
    220 TANK 8.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 125
Thanks everyone I'm pretty happy with how it's progressing and even happier that the thread algae is gone!

Wowzers! That's awesome... I already know it's going to look spectacular!!! Care to release any details on this build? Can't wait!

In a minute... be patient! I did post about the 55g planted with all the nano fish too. It's pretty raw with new plants and salvaged ones from the goldfish but in a few months it's going to look great.

Oh, I just thought my picture skills were getting a little better!

Janis,
I just can't think of words good enough to describe your 220. I am awestruck. Absolutely beautiful! Again you give us a gold standard to strive for in planted tanks. The butterfly and altantis are wow! Really everything is. The AR mini looks really good. I'm so glad for you that the new light and CO2 worked out for you. OS.

No I usually do the links to my albums because I'm close to not being able to attach pic's to my posts anymore. AA doesn't have it set up where you can go back on old posts and delete pic's like many other forums do. Once you use up you allotted amount then no more pictures on posts! I actually forgot to put links... oh well! I also put the Rimless thread up short as it is.

Janis,
I just can't think of words good enough to describe your 220. I am awestruck. Absolutely beautiful! Again you give us a gold standard to strive for in planted tanks. The butterfly and altantis are wow! Really everything is. The AR mini looks really good. I'm so glad for you that the new light and CO2 worked out for you. OS.

Thanks Brian! It's been a struggle getting the tank balanced after adding those but we are back in sync and it's just a matter of time when the entire tank will be filled in properly and I can show everyone the new scape in all it's glory!

I am absolutely stunned by the beauty of your tank Rivercats. I can't wait to see what you do with the rimless build. I am certain it will be as beautiful as the 220.

I am absolutely stunned by the beauty of your tank Rivercats. I can't wait to see what you do with the rimless build. I am certain it will be as beautiful as the 220.

Thanks Barbara! It takes awhile for the tanks to develop but I think over time the Rimless and the 55g will be pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom