Ro question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello all, I'm a fw nerd but i figured you guys would know best when it comes to ro. I just got a corallife 4 stage 50 gpd unit. I'm wondering if I can replace the provided ro disharge line with a 15' length as to get it to my water barrel on the other side of the room. I have the unit positioned about a sink so the tap feed and waste water line will remain less than 2'. If this will fly would clear vinyl tubing be ok? Thanks guys/girls!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hello all, I'm a fw nerd but i figured you guys would know best when it comes to ro. I just got a corallife 4 stage 50 gpd unit. I'm wondering if I can replace the provided ro disharge line with a 15' length as to get it to my water barrel on the other side of the room. I have the unit positioned about a sink so the tap feed and waste water line will remain less than 2'. If this will fly would clear vinyl tubing be ok? Thanks guys/girls!

I have done exactly that with mine. I still use RO/DI when replacing water on my FW systems.

I have done exactly that with mine. I still use RO/DI when replacing water on my FW systems.

Cool, I was going to store and mix separately but now I think I'll just run it right to the water barrel. What do you cut it with?

Do.mix with tap? Remineralize with ro right or equilibrium?

Back
Top Bottom