Salty Noobs "Not So Nano" 29g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
**Update 12/10/2013**

I did some rearranging yesterday and these duncans are loving where I put em, the zoas same happy and settled in already and well my hammer is just a happy camper 24/7 lol

I installed a heater for my tank it's a 200w aqueon I've always had luck with this model and this heater kept a 55g at 82* when I was doing cichlids so why not trust it to keep a 29g reef super stable. I noticed my in-tank temp was dropping to about 74* so now its at a steady 80* very tropical lol

Here's a few pics guys, I might pick up an acan this week I'm still undecided.

You NEED an acan!!! They are so awseome. Tank looks good. Those zoas look to be forming tissue growth as the base, thats a good sign. Let it grow, let it grow! Love to watch the growth.

Oh and that black coated aqueon heaters are underrated. Thats all ive used since i got my first one. Tough and somewhat appealing for a heater.

Oh and that black coated aqueon heaters are underrated. Thats all ive used since i got my first one. Tough and somewhat appealing for a heater.

Yeah, I love em I used em for years when I did freshwater, they're reliable and just good all around heaters.

Ok guys so I'm in between either picking up an red acan, red xenia, red mushrooms, or some blue mushrooms friday, what do you think?

that's true esp when you get the grade A of the acan. nicely red+orange. speaking of the devil, I'm getting a shipment of stuffs from one of the online retailers tomorrow and I happened to order my first acan

Pics! I've been really thinking about placing an online order I just don't know what site has the best pricing for corals and shipping.

Pics! I've been really thinking about placing an online order I just don't know what site has the best pricing for corals and shipping.

i will def let you know tomorrow or Friday, just giving some time for the coral to acclimate when it arrives tomorrow

reefs2go has good price on their entire site and f/s when you spend more than $100 (which is easily achieved in this hobby). they also have daily/weekly specials. The only complaint I have is their selection isn't as big or exclusive/rare as liveaquaria

reefs2go has good price on their entire site and f/s when you spend more than $100 (which is easily achieved in this hobby). they also have daily/weekly specials. The only complaint I have is their selection isn't as big or exclusive/rare as liveaquaria

They had an awesome sale of course I was broke that week but ricordia floridia was $10 and blue and red shrooms were $1/polp and they had a free zoo pack! I missed it :/

Back
Top Bottom