seeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All the more reason to get to the hardware store :). It's also much easier to regulate and track the ammonia you're using to grow the bacteria with the pure stuff. What's the ammo at now?

I might be able to. I dont know yet though. You know how life can be.

Do your best to make a pit stop there if you want to really get things moving. Once you can get it dosed up to around 4ppm, it's just a waiting game...and things start moving quickly.

Ill do my best. Ace is downtown, way out of the way. But alright. Ill report back tomorrow. Take it easy. Night

Right now im focused on that dang ammonia! My room smells like a dead person and the shrimp looks like somthing out of a bad alein horror flick

momo said:
Right now im focused on that dang ammonia! My room smells like a dead person and the shrimp looks like somthing out of a bad alein horror flick

Lol!! That's why I didn't use any shrimp in mine! That ammonia will probably be relief for you.

Bettababe1011 said:
Lol!! That's why I didn't use any shrimp in mine! That ammonia will probably be relief for you.

My girlfriend was disgusted. Intell i told her it was the shrimp not my room.

Im standing here doing a happy dance of joy and releif. I have... Nitrites! It may only be between zero and .25 but they are there! The best dog gone nitrites around and you better beleive it. :]

Correction!!! Over. 25!

All the stink and stank is paying off. My room smells like a dirty sock if you held it up to your nose... But worse and more intense. I do not recomend cycleing with shrimp for ammo!

Im not as worried about it now since its rolling. But i am still going to try.

See im 17 w\ no car so i gotta barrow one of my parents and there work times vary to the extreems so its difacult to get downtown to ace.

eco23 said:
If you like seafood now, you might not anymore after this, lol.

It doesnt even smell like seafood. That and its growing this clear gel that floats around. Its gross

Back
Top Bottom