Semi agressive fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Austin8

Aquarium Advice Regular
What are some exotic medium sized aquarium fish that are agressive but aren't fin nippers

parrot fish, geophagus cichlids/ earth eater cichlids, black ghost knifes, gouramies ( not the dwarf ones), severums, bichers, black sharks, red tailed sharks, african leaf fish, arowanas, tinfoil barbs, perch

parrot fish, geophagus cichlids/ earth eater cichlids, black ghost knifes, gouramies ( not the dwarf ones), severums, bichers, black sharks, red tailed sharks, african leaf fish, arowanas, tinfoil barbs, perch

Thanks I have gouramis and they are awesome!!!! I'm gonna check out those earth eater cichlids

How. The. [Word missing]. Do. Arowana. Count. As. Medium. Let. Alone. Not. Nip. Fins?

Just wow.

The smallest arowanas are the jardini and asian (i think) the asian around 30" and the jardini around 30" (more commonly 25" in aquarium) the jardini is extremelly aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom