Shellie's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Defiantly the hard part for me.

May the force be with you.

I'm locating in Buford Ga, just outside Atlanta.

I'm willing to pay for shipping.

It seems like I've just hit some bad luck.

Yes, I've checked everywhere. I've only found one female and she should arrive tomorrow.

This thread is making me very interested in 'shellies' as well! Im sorry if its posted above, but whats the full name of the fish and what parameters do they thrive in?

There are many shellies but most thrive in high ph, hard water, and a temp of I think mid 70s but don't quote me on that.

Most shellie species are in neolamprologus/lamprologus, however, there are some in other genera.

Multies are Neolamprologus multifasciatus. Other popular species are neolamprologus brevis, ocellatus gold, ocellatus purple, caudopunctatus, callipterus, similis, meleagris, and many more

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418915539.749625.jpg here's with the shells I just got.

I think I've found some but the first part of the name isn't correct. Does anyone know Lamprologus multifasciatus? Is this the normal multi just an error in the name?

I think I've found some but the first part of the name isn't correct. Does anyone know Lamprologus multifasciatus? Is this the normal multi just an error in the name?

Sounds like they left the neo off but I could be wrong.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom