Show off your angels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you get the discus when they were bigger than the angels? What else do you have in your tank?

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The discus were about the same size as the angels. Right now its 7 discus, 2 angels, and 4 Cory cats. Discus and angels are supposed to make good tank mates. The only issue I read about was some angels carry a disease that is harmful to angels and discus. So get angels first and keep them for a while. If they don't get sick then it's ok to add discus. But don't add angels to a discus tank. So I tried it and it has worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My angels are only 1.25" big and I am afraid to add discus that small because they are so hard to care for, were yours all grown when you added them?

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I bought the angels from petsmart and they were, body only size, an inch. I ordered the discus from somethingsphishy.com. I got the assorted 2-3". The angels had grown a good bit by then. I do weekly water changes and everyone is happy

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry its a little grainy camara lens was dirty but here my new and fist angel just a little guy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1411456222428.jpg
    1411456222428.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom