Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Everyone,

I rescued 8 more bettas from Petco. The poor bettas there were all sitting in dirty water. I felt so sorry for them. I said something to the person working in that department about the bettas being in dirty water and he said they had two people call out. That is still no excuse to abuse those fish like that. Some people have no respect for animals especially fish.

Ok enough of that. Here are the pics of the new guys and gals.

image-3192040843.jpg

image-3388946485.jpg

image-3077032926.jpg

image-1450023256.jpg

image-778616095.jpg

image-975085764.jpg

image-3858722504.jpg

image-1275587658.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I rescued 8 more bettas from Petco. The poor bettas there were all sitting in dirty water. I felt so sorry for them. I said something to the person working in that department about the bettas being in dirty water and he said they had two people call out. That is still no excuse to abuse those fish like that. Some people have no respect for animals especially fish.

Ok enough of that. Here are the pics of the new guys and gals.

Wow! I wish I could afford that many bettas! I'm super jealous of your greenish elephant ear. I'm useless with names but if I had that many I'd name them all from one book or something like all game of thrones or Harry Potter characters.

Wow! I wish I could afford that many bettas! I'm super jealous of your greenish elephant ear. I'm useless with names but if I had that many I'd name them all from one book or something like all game of thrones or Harry Potter characters.

Thanks DragonGirl. I actually thought about the Harry potter character names or the twilight saga characters. That would be awesome.

Gorgeous boy from aquabid! Not what I was looking for at all originally but I could not stop going back to look and I gave in

Oops forgot to attach the photo!
Expect his arrival next week :)

You forgot to attach it again...

There he is! Gorgeous betta! I have one arriving next week, too!

image-3050777194.jpg

I found this picture on the Facebook site of the seller I got mine from, captioned "fish heading to the USA" so I am guessing the black one on the left is mine! Unless he has more black Bettas coming to the USA in the same shipment and only photographed one.

You forgot to attach it again...

There he is! Gorgeous betta! I have one arriving next week, too!

I found this picture on the Facebook site of the seller I got mine from, captioned "fish heading to the USA" so I am guessing the black one on the left is mine! Unless he has more black Bettas coming to the USA in the same shipment and only photographed one.

In glad you're getting your black betta! I know you had a problem with someone else for a black one :( but he looks very nice! :)

In glad you're getting your black betta! I know you had a problem with someone else for a black one :( but he looks very nice! :)

Thanks! He should be arriving next Wednesday and I can't wait! Should have seen the look on my manager's face when I told him that I needed the day off to receive a fish that was shipping from Thailand... I don't normally work Wednesdays but I wanted to be sure he wasn't going to pick this week to change that.

All your new fish are amazing and the Petco rescues there are some pretty babies there just waiting for some nice clean water and LOVE!!!

Got my neighbor who I was taking care of his sick Betta, after he was in a car accident and his sister took care of the two fish and gave them a 3inch in diameter feeder tablet in 1.5G and 2G in his absence and one succumbed to the situation and the other had swim bladder issues.

Betta was better and gave him, neighbor one of my other babies to lighten my load and give him some more company, yesterday. Those are his only pets. Neighbor/friend is home with them now! Everyone is happy!!!

I'd post up my hopefully soon new boy but I havent won the bid yet and I don't want anybody sniping me!:hide: So if I win I will post him....then after him I will be looking for a Mustard Gas....

All your new fish are amazing and the Petco rescues there are some pretty babies there just waiting for some nice clean water and LOVE!!!

Got my neighbor who I was taking care of his sick Betta, after he was in a car accident and his sister took care of the two fish and gave them a 3inch in diameter feeder tablet in 1.5G and 2G in his absence and one succumbed to the situation and the other had swim bladder issues.

Betta was better and gave him, neighbor one of my other babies to lighten my load and give him some more company, yesterday. Those are his only pets. Neighbor/friend is home with them now! Everyone is happy!!!

Thank you Autumnsky. I really felt sorry for the Petco bettas. I wanted to rescue them all but I couldn't.

That was really nice of you to take care of your neighbors fish. Yeah you cant overfeed bettas or any other fish for that matter. A lot of people dint realize that Bettas can actually go up to a week without any food.

Sorry to hear about the passing of the one betta. Glad the other one is doing better and everyone is happy.

Thanks! He should be arriving next Wednesday and I can't wait! Should have seen the look on my manager's face when I told him that I needed the day off to receive a fish that was shipping from Thailand... I don't normally work Wednesdays but I wanted to be sure he wasn't going to pick this week to change that.

He's Nice! Cant wait to see your pics of him!

Back
Top Bottom