Show off your cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know I've been told that it dosent look like a typical firemouth, he has red growing up his tail. Maybe a hybrid of some sort. Not as agressive as other firemouths I've seen

There is still a salvini but she hides a lot. But there are all my cichlids. They will be going in a 150 next week. Except for the red devil she is staying in the 55. Shes mean. On tuesday i will be getting a female festae as well.

X3 jewel cichlids
X2 oscars
X2 convicts
X1 jack d
X1 red devil
X1 salvini

Oscar your fish are stunning! Love the jd. Good luck with your new tank :)

Here's a couple of mine! Sorry just felt like showing them off a little

Attachments

• image-1229926247.jpg
    image-1229926247.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 148
  • image-4123947250.jpg
    image-4123947250.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 131
Symphysodon, colloquially known as discus, is a genus of cichlids native to the Amazon River basin. Discus are popular as aquarium fish and their aquaculture in several countries in Asia is a major industry. They are sometimes referred to as pompadour fish

Attachments

• image-939304287.jpg
    image-939304287.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 142
Symphysodon, colloquially known as discus, is a genus of cichlids native to the Amazon River basin. Discus are popular as aquarium fish and their aquaculture in several countries in Asia is a major industry. They are sometimes referred to as pompadour fish

Your fish are beautiful! I would so do a discus tank if they weren't so expensive! lol

My favorite fish in the world. I want a discus tank so bad and I just setup a 120 gallon saltwater. But maybe down the road lol.

There is still a salvini but she hides a lot. But there are all my cichlids. They will be going in a 150 next week. Except for the red devil she is staying in the 55. Shes mean. On tuesday i will be getting a female festae as well.

X3 jewel cichlids
X2 oscars
X2 convicts
X1 jack d
X1 red devil
X1 salvini

Amazing fish , so beautiful

I have a bunch but had to put them in with all my freshwater fish cause their tank leaked and they love it!! So surprised!!

image-4013721586.jpg

Hey guys! If you have a cichlid tank or any kind of cichlids you want to show off, post them here! :D I haven't gotten my African cichlids yet, but when I do I'll post some pics! :D

Here are my green terrors, they just laid

image-2775171321.jpg

eggs

Back
Top Bottom