Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly I did not take the pic... I have a Nikon-d3100 and have some nice pics of my other fish... But I actually do not have this fish yet I have already special ordered it from a local fish store and I will soon get pics but that is what it looks like! I also might get a cockatoo apistogramma! Here it is! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390093168.200699.jpg

Sadly I did not take the pic... I have a Nikon-d3100 and have some nice pics of my other fish... But I actually do not have this fish yet I have already special ordered it from a local fish store and I will soon get pics but that is what it looks like! I also might get a cockatoo apistogramma! Here it is!

Well props to who took those photos! That is a pretty awesome looking fish too!

Well props to who took those photos! That is a pretty awesome looking fish too!

Yea I wish I could take pics like that! You should look up apistogrammas! They are incredibly colored and only get about 3 inches!

My favorite starfish!
img_2816450_0_5852d9a1caaacbb621009d6a6503aeb7.jpg

These are my target and green mandarins. Have had the target for 8mths now and he has fattened up nicely. Recently bought the green-a bit on the skinny side but he is already eating well and actually hanging around the target. Love them both!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391420557.215801.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391420585.689648.jpg

These are my target and green mandarins. Have had the target for 8mths now and he has fattened up nicely. Recently bought the green-a bit on the skinny side but he is already eating well and actually hanging around the target. Love them both!

Beautiful fish! I used to have a red.

I feed them frozen lobster eggs. They always eat them. Not sure if they eat any of the other frozen mixes or pellets I give the other fish but they are always picking around the rocks. They normally eat copepods but they are so tiny I can't see them so not sure if the tank has enough for their sole survival so always mixing up the diet with variety.

Back
Top Bottom