Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fluffy is really pretty!

Alright, my Metae Cory pair, behind the top edge of the feeding bowl.
60074-albums9763-picture65863.jpg

My red devils

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020N using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1394782900258.jpg
    1394782900258.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 147
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394955563.715567.jpg

My newest favorites... two of my saddleback gunnels have decided their favorite place to hang out and play is in my hand when it's in the tank.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394956105.740528.jpg

So this guy isn't really my favorite fish, but it's one of my very favorite pictures of a fish, my fluffy sculpin mid-yawn, so I thought if share anyway. :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395006777.585661.jpg
My mature male pearl gourami in full breeding condition. That picture does him absolutely no justice, he's simply stunning. I wish I had a better camera! His orange is now becoming very deep and his frays are becoming very long and eye catching. Again this picture is good to give you an idea but In real life he has much more color than that picture shows!

View attachment 228415
My mature male pearl gourami in full breeding condition. That picture does him absolutely no justice, he's simply stunning. I wish I had a better camera! His orange is now becoming very deep and his frays are becoming very long and eye catching. Again this picture is good to give you an idea but In real life he has much more color than that picture shows!

He's beautiful! I sadly had to re home my male he was such a stunning fish. Really love these guy's. Yours is so handsome :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He's beautiful! I sadly had to re home my male he was such a stunning fish. Really love these guy's. Yours is so handsome :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks! They're awesome fish and definitely eye catching!

New snail!

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1395150295529.jpg
    1395150295529.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 123
View attachment 228415

Very beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom