Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D. Luv
You certainly have the knack of stocking really cool and uncommon fish(y)
I finally got my (Metynnis Fasciatus) Tiger Stripe Silver Dollar school together. Very uncommon in my area. This is my first go around with this particular variety of SD. They are very active and not nearly as skittish as most SD's.

Attachments

• 20180114_105817.jpg
    20180114_105817.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 70
D. Luv
You certainly have the knack of stocking really cool and uncommon fish(y)
I finally got my (Metynnis Fasciatus) Tiger Stripe Silver Dollar school together. Very uncommon in my area. This is my first go around with this particular variety of SD. They are very active and not nearly as skittish as most SD's.
They r luking vry cool.. mine r very calm n always behave like gentlemen.. what ever they do they do it in a very decent manner just like a very disciplined guy

Thanks M
I was lucky to find them and even luckier to get all 6 to stay still long enough to snap a pic.

Jenny: Beautiful Betta.
M. Everybody loves " Stink Eye". What a great name.

These angels are pretty cool. I think I am about to have to take them out of community and get them their own digs.

My Bolivians can’t stand up to them. I would not say they are becoming aggressive but more determined for sure

You all know I love my rams and swordtails ,but this female Pelvicachromis is as colorful as any marine fish IMO [sorry about bad glass ,but she is elusive] .
7j3skXCl.jpg

W60N8I1l.jpg

These don't even really come close to showing all her color..

No

Her color reminds me of the Powder Blue Tang. A show fish for sure.

Her color reminds me of the Powder Blue Tang. A show fish for sure.
Thanks V !
I think you read my mind [ but I didn't know what I was thinking ]...
I used to have both powder blue and powder brown tangs..
Much like many of the popular FW fish today I know everyone loves blue ,but I always thought the powder brown to be the more beautiful..
Her colors are very similar to a powder brown tang .(y)

I agree, the Powder Browns are a prettier fish. I've also kept both, back in the late 80's. Around here the Powder Browns were sold under the name " Gold Rims". I kept a SW tank for several years, then switched to Discus. I donated most of my SW stock, including the Powder Brown, to the Tulsa Zoo. Enjoyed watching them swim in huge tanks, on public display.

My female angel Fred. She's such a ham! Always wants to be the center of attention when someone walks near the tank! ? 20180106_021715.jpg

Thank you ? I'm hoping to get some babies out of the pair eventually! And one day when I have the money I'd like to set up a tank with altum angels! ?

My prayers wid u ... may u hav lot of babies wid ur pair n then u post ur tank pic with beautiful altum angels... till then take care

Back
Top Bottom