Sicce co2 life 2 help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joeyv78

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello I have a sicce co2 system for my tank n thought it was suppose to fizz co2 but instead it collects the co2 an instead of fizzing it will let out giant bubbles every few seconds i dnt think it's suppose to do that . Also when I first turn it on it will fizz for a lil bit than just releases big bubbles not long after I turn it on idk?

Thx

i had a similar prob like that when i first started my co2. you can get a co2 drop checker with 4dkh solution. once i put that in it told me i didnt have enough co2. i got a black nylon hose made for co2 and took off the diffuser and ran it to my suction side of the filter cut a hole on the strainer and had to turn it up to and adjusted it till my drop checker turned green. i have no problems with it now.you just dont have it turned up enough to keep steady pressure so it builds up and relives pressure and it starts all over.use a drop check that will help greatly in co2 adjustment

Back
Top Bottom