sick bi color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
sick bi color angel it started today looks weak it swims for a while then starts losing control and cant swim then lays on bottom of tank tired looking then later swims again wat should i do should i qt by starting a five gal tank with live rock and a filter from the tank with new saltwater nice clean saltwater..... with a gallon of old water...... is this wat i should do?

all my other fish are fine lawnmower blenny yellow tang two clowns blue damsel and a royal grama all healthy looking this guy is the only one.....

ok guys here is wat i did so far i figure my 125 is done cycling as the damsel is doing well i hurryed the cycle on it a while back by addin sand from my reef and rocks and filters ok so here is wat i did i put the angel in the 125 in the bag during the acclimation he looked sicker but now that he is in tank he laid on bottom for a while swiming ever so often but now he is swimming for longer periods of time then goes limp and floats to the bottom then rests then swims again

well dis regard this thread it became evident that the fish would not make it so i did the humane thing..... not humane to my feelings tho it hurt alot.... it was my first time doing that i will never do it again...

its okay at least now i dont have to worry about the corals but i loved that fish i dont know wat happend healthy litteraly one min then next sick

Back
Top Bottom