For Sale or trade: snails and various driftwood pieces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wraragon

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have about 6 pieces of driftwood that I don't need. Asking $25 shipped for all. I also have over 60 trapdoor babies. 10 for $11 20 for $14 40 for $20 shipped or take all for $28 shipped.
Would like to rehome a large mussel. Requires pristine water conditions with moderate current. I would like to leave this one open to offers.
Or will trade for shrimps, anacharis, or jade mystery snails. Always open to other offers as well.

ForumRunner_20131107_103759.jpg

Hey I figured I'd let you know that your pm inbox is full

I have about 6 pieces of driftwood that I don't need. Asking $25 shipped for all. I also have over 60 trapdoor babies. 10 for $11 20 for $14 40 for $20 shipped or take all for $28 shipped. Would like to rehome a large mussel. Requires pristine water conditions with moderate current. I would like to leave this one open to offers. Or will trade for shrimps, anacharis, or jade mystery snails. Always open to other offers as well.
would like to trade for a piece of dw

I'm all out. I , will be getting more very soon though and will let you know as soon as I do. Pm me and tell me what you've got! :)

Back
Top Bottom