SO MANY OPTIONS. SO LITTLE ROOM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martinc9090

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I have/had a piccaso trigger,snowflake eel, harlequin tuskfish, & a porcupine puffer. My trigger went crazy yesterday and attacked both my tusk and puffer. The harlequin is dead and the puffer isn't do good either. Porc's eyes are really white. I doubt he's going to make it. So I removed the trigger and put him in a 20g prison tank. Now that I'm going to get rid of the trigger I was thinking on my future fish.

The Snowflake eel is going to stay so I would like to work my way from there. and I definately want to get a VOLITANS Lionfish. So those two are set. I just don't know what else to get. There are just so many choices. I'll probably wait a bit until I get my parameters to an okay.

I was thinking on getting a Maiden's Hair to reduce trates. Other thatn that I have a 120g 5foot FOWLR.

Any advice on the fish?
plz help

Gday,

Unlucky news on the harlequin and puffer. If you choose to keep the porc if he gets better, you could probably only get away with the volitan lion, porc puffer and eel. Maybe a large tang or something but that might be pushing it.

Do you filtration? If so what kind? Do you have a skimmer?

WELCOME TO AA!!

If you update "my info" with tank size/equip/critters, it will help us to help you.
What are your water parameters?

Back
Top Bottom