Some Advice for a 24 Gallon Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cole99v

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well I joined the Salt side of the force. I setup a 24 cube in the past month, its about 3 and a half weeks old now, the only fish I have is a Longnose Hawkfish, I have planned a Green Mandarin Dragonet, and Randalls Goby, But i cant figure out what fourth fish i want to keep, I only plan on having four. Maybe three if i cant find anything i like. Any ideas, also if someone could give me advice on feather worms, I have four, and one dropped his tube and went into the sand with his crown sticking out and two more havent come out in a day. But one is doing amazing with two crowns and bright color. Any one gots something for me? Thanks for reading and replying :D:D

Feather dusters do better in well established stable tanks. I know some hawkfish will eat feather dusters as well, I am not for sure if the longnose does but when I was researching I found out the flame hawkfish does.

When deciding on a mandarin make sure it is on frozen food I have seen to many brought back to a LFS nearly starved to death because there wasn't enough pods.

Back
Top Bottom