specialty fish suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragonfisher33

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys, i'm thinking about adding new member into my 29gal planted tank. The tank is very cycled for 6 months and all members are healthy and looking very nicely. I would like to know what type of specialty fish you guys put in the tank. I'm not looking for something that you can find in Petsmart or Petco, i.e. neon tetras or albino corys. Something that you have to special order and wait for quite awhile to get. For example, i waited close to 3 months for my pair of peacock gudgeon to arrive. I also have an elephantnose fish that i waited a bit over a month to get. I have a crush on gobies, even though most of them are brackish/saltwater. I like the idea of some fish that "munch/spit" out the sand as they sift for food. Any suggestion (it doesn't have to be fish, can be fish friendly reptile and crustaceans) is welcomed and appreciated.

Hi guys, i'm thinking about adding new member into my 29gal planted tank. The tank is very cycled for 6 months and all members are healthy and looking very nicely. I would like to know what type of specialty fish you guys put in the tank. I'm not looking for something that you can find in Petsmart or Petco, i.e. neon tetras or albino corys. Something that you have to special order and wait for quite awhile to get. For example, i waited close to 3 months for my pair of peacock gudgeon to arrive. I also have an elephantnose fish that i waited a bit over a month to get. I have a crush on gobies, even though most of them are brackish/saltwater. I like the idea of some fish that "munch/spit" out the sand as they sift for food. Any suggestion (it doesn't have to be fish, can be fish friendly reptile and crustaceans) is welcomed and appreciated.

What's. your current stock?

Back
Top Bottom