Start of my first saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang, hope your feeling better. Urchins are cool but will knock over any coral frags that aren't glued down. I have a blue tuxedo urchin and he's a little bulldozer. Lol.

Ok so a little update.
Any idea what this might be ? It is red in color and has tripled in size since it came in on the rock the Kenya tree was on

ForumRunner_20130411_201056.jpg

Here 1 of 3 candy canes I got today for free

ForumRunner_20130411_201254.jpg

Ok so a little update.
Any idea what this might be ? It is red in color and has tripled in size since it came in on the rock the Kenya tree was on

Here 1 of 3 candy canes I got today for free

I see a mushroom and a red feather duster. :) I have the feather dusters in all colors all over my tank. They came on some live rock they're getting kind of big. I really like them. Awesome find on the candy canes. :)

No its not 1 Huge rock lol. not easy rock scaping a hex tank, but basically there is a nice open area in the midde.

I know hexes can be a pain to scape I had one once
it must be the angle the pict was taken that makes it looks like one big rock
either way I like it
just wait till you fill it up with coral it's going to look great

New additions that I picked up from ReeferRusty last night also got a small thing of rics but they are currently working in attaching to a rock

ForumRunner_20130414_162525.jpg

ForumRunner_20130414_162541.jpg

ForumRunner_20130414_162554.jpg

ForumRunner_20130414_162607.jpg

6nul35.jpg

better pic of the un Id'ed Zoa's or Poylps.

Yeah, I am not sure they have name. I agree with rusty, we shall call them sonomazoas.

Back
Top Bottom