Starting 75gal help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok cool! That should have said what's not why.

The concrete should raise the ph some. That's why I asked

I'll test tonight and post the results. I can change the water in and out a few times if its too high. But would be the best for my stock?

I'll test tonight and post the results. I can change the water in and out a few times if its too high. But would be the best for my stock?

I thought we decided on that already like 200 post ago. I'm not looking for it I already did once haha. Your turn

J/k here it is

Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos - 4
Cynotilapia afra cobue " Afra Edwardi " - 4
Metriaclima estherea (red) - 3
Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" - 4

Last edited:
I thought we decided on that already like 200 post ago. I'm not looking for it I already did once haha. Your turn

J/k here it is

Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos - 4
Cynotilapia afra cobue " Afra Edwardi " - 4
Metriaclima estherea (red) - 3
Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" - 4

Whoops meant to say what ph would be best for my stock. Haha. Yea I got the stock list. I need to start looking for sellers.

Whoops meant to say what ph would be best for my stock. Haha. Yea I got the stock list. I need to start looking for sellers.

Your ph will be fine as long as it's steady between 7.6-8.2

This place lists all the fish you want. Someone else ordered from them and shipping was a little much but they threw in extra fish of each one she ordered. That right there made it worth it.
http://www.floridatropicalfishdirect.com/5152/5173.html

It's going to be hard to find somplace that has all of them other wise

Your ph will be fine as long as it's steady between 7.6-8.2

This place lists all the fish you want. Someone else ordered from them and shipping was a little much but they threw in extra fish of each one she ordered. That right there made it worth it.
http://www.floridatropicalfishdirect.com/5152/5173.html

It's going to be hard to find somplace that has all of them other wise

Alright sweet! Does the sex of the fish matter that much with that stock?

When looking on that site. I don't see the exact names I have listed? Maybe they go by other names? And I assuming I should go with the small of each. A lot cheaper that way.

Back
Top Bottom