starting a 20G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OBEYtheFISH

Aquarium Advice Addict
This tank is going to be for my Mexican CPOS's that should be arriving this Wednesday from severum mama!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111212_010019.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111212_010019.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 137
Yay!!! And your tank is going to look so awesome when the plants grow in! I like the driftwood. Reminds me of a tree. Really cute.

I just imagined the cpos chilling in the tree... And it looked like an orange tree heehee ;)

Will this be your first time caring for cpos?

Haha that's a good one ^-^

I've read up on them, but no first hand experience :/
So any advice would be greatly appreciated ;)

They'll probably uproot any plants that don't have a good root system "grounding" them yet and you really should think about more rock work to provide them with a nice cave. They're vulnerable when they molt so if they don't have cover, they'll be lucky to survive unscathed.
It's pretty, just not really functional for the chosen fauna IMO

My little guys are here! :D

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111214_170047.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111214_170047.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 108
  • ForumRunner_20111214_170222.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111214_170222.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 92
Discusapisto said:

Spiders and crayfish are both 8 legged arthropods. I just find it odd that I am terrefied of spiders. Yet not of crabs, lobsters, crayfish...

ashleynicole said:
Spiders and crayfish are both 8 legged arthropods. I just find it odd that I am terrefied of spiders. Yet not of crabs, lobsters, crayfish...

I'm aware of what spiders are I just didn't understand your wording when you were referring to crayfish.

Discusapisto said:
I'm aware of what spiders are I just didn't understand your wording when you were referring to crayfish.

Lol, my husband makes fun of me due to my arachnaphobia because I love to eat shellfish and he said that crabs are the "spiders" of the ocean. I don't think they are actually arachnids though... But they are all 8 legged.

Back
Top Bottom