Starting a new nano-reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joshsmit56001

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just started a new 10 gallon nano-reef. I switched my 10 that I had freshwater fish in to my nano-frag tank. Here is a starting pic after I just put the sand in. Still kind of blurry. I am currently curing aragocrete that I am going to put in there but it is taking forever. Kind of slacked on the water changes. I'll keep it updated.

Thanks,
Josh

Great! Good luck with the nano. I am having a good time with mine. I just started one before Christmas. I used all exsisitng LR and LR rubble from my 72 gal reef, half LS from exsisitng tanks and half new and water from my tank. I had no cycle at all. Added corals and a clam in less then a week. Have fun! Lando

Nano's are cool.

My 24Gallon Nano-Cube is Cycling

What are you going to stock the tank witha and what type of lighting are you going with?

Good Luck

For now I am just going to have shrooms and kenya trees, low-light corals. Right now I only have NO fluorescent lights so my options are limited til I get more money from selling corals. The fiance doesn't like me spending so much money but if I sell corals than she can't say anything about it, know what I mean? LOL

Josh

Back
Top Bottom