Starting my new 55 gallon excitement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like you have low light plants??? If so, I'd start at 7 hours a day on the light schedule as a good medium. Adjust the time if you need to as you go. Dose a liquid fertilizer once a week. Thrive is a good product.

Thank you
One of the plants I have in three places need high intensity light to do well. Fertilizer helps but does not take the place of good lighting.

With low light plants you could literally run small strip LEDs under a hood and be fine. Fertilizer does help quite a bit.

Wow looking at these pictures from almost 3 months ago everyone has grown a lot 3 of them died right away from that Ich. The Golden Angelfish are still there 1 of the Golden Rams he is 1 strong bugger. I have added a Salifin Pleco and some Corys Adjustments.jpgView attachment 1View attachment 1 and 2 German Blue Rams.
They are all striving and looking good I think.

Wow looking at these pictures from almost 3 months ago everyone has grown a lot 3 of them died right away from that Ich. The Golden Angelfish are still there 1 of the Golden Rams he is 1 strong bugger. I have added a Salifin Pleco and some Corys View attachment 314549View attachment 1View attachment 1 and 2 German Blue Rams.
They are all striving and looking good I think.

Why does that picture show up instead of the ones I posted. Arg

Why does that picture show up instead of the ones I posted. Arg

Not sure it seems pics sometimes have a mind of their own.

It is great to hear that you have some strong fish and good growth!!! It is a good feeling to be on a long track without getting derailed! (y)

Try posting the pic(s) again maybe it will work.

Not sure it seems pics sometimes have a mind of their own.

It is great to hear that you have some strong fish and good growth!!! It is a good feeling to be on a long track without getting derailed! (y)

Try posting the pic(s) again maybe it will work.

Thank you

I see a fw angel and a couple of pictures of live rock... Do you have a saltwater tank also?

Nice angel though... I have a similar gold one without the black streak, but the black looks cool.

I see a fw angel and a couple of pictures of live rock... Do you have a saltwater tank also?

Nice angel though... I have a similar gold one without the black streak, but the black looks cool.

The one is from before I updated since they grew. I am going to try. No salt water or live rock. I take pictures when I feed them.

Adjustments.jpg German Blue Ram I named Queen B because that what she thinks she is besides the Corys she is the smallest

I have one angel was missing one as well whene I bought him and it never grew back either. Just a little nub. Might depend on where it was detached.

Back
Top Bottom