Stock suggestions for 25g/118L planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonraho

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey Guys,

So i had a list of fish to stock my tank with, but wanted to know also what you all thought would be nice to add =)

This is my 2nd tank and first heavily planted tank, tank is about 2 weeks old if I re call correctly and is currently stocked with 20+ Red Cherry Shrimps and 8 Cardinal Tetras and 1 whip tail catfish.

Water parameters are good, water is soft regarding PH.

JON_3440.jpg

Thanks!

Well, went with the what i wanted for tank.

Current Stock (dont plan on adding more)

-OLD-
1 Whiptail catfish
8 Cardinal tetras
20+ Cherry Shrimp

-NEW-
10 Endlers
5 Zebra Danio

only noticed after laying the bags in the tank, that 1 of the Zebra Danios is a male the rest are females, and 2 Endlers are female the rest male, hopefully Endlers don't harass the females to breed or will need to trade the females in for males or change the numbers xD.

I've read that endlers aren't as bad as some of the other live bearers, but you should still have a better ratio

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've read that endlers aren't as bad as some of the other live bearers, but you should still have a better ratio

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Getting told that, although the shop was meant to sell only males -_-' 100% sure the 2 or females as they are double the males size and bare almost no colouration.

But two males had a not so happy ending.. they kept swimming around the skimmer and jumping onto it and getting sucked in -_-... so decreased the filter power at night to only find both of them in the filter pads dead =(

Back
Top Bottom