Stocking a 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've just started cycling my 29 gal but I want to plan ahead. I've moved some LR and LS from my 5 gal and will move more later as I have invertebrates in the 5 gal. 5 blue crabs, 1 Narc snail and 1 turbo snail and a peppermint shrimp.
I would like a small school of a colorful fish...maybe 3 and 1 larger fish, maybe a dwarf angel? What smaller fish would work best. Or, does anyone have any other suggestions? I don't want to crowd the tank.

in my 30 gal I have 1 flame angel 2 false percula clowns and a royal gramma all getting along great

In a 29 you do not have room for lots of fish but you do have some very colorful options. One of the dwarf angels like the coral beauty, flame or lemon peel would be nice. Percs, shrimp gobies, purple firefish, royal grama or a sixline wrasse would also be options.

Thank you all for the help. Those neon gobies look pretty cool. And I love the royal gramma. Good thing I have a few weeks before I introduce any fish. LOL
Are green chromis not a good fish for this size tank? I was thinking a small school of them.

Back
Top Bottom