Stocking a Juwel Rio 125

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.Albiman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm getting a Juwel Rio 125 with a Fluval 206 external filter in a couple of days to upgrade my current 15 gallon tank and am just looking for a few stocking ideas.

I currently have:
1 x Male Dwarf Gourami (was thinking about getting some females if I can find any at my LFS - good idea or not?)
5 x Neon Tetra (5 were killed by a recent bout of white spot so will be adding some more, how many do you suggest?)
10 x Red Cherry Shrimp
1 x Zebra Nerite Snail

Thanks in advance! :fish2:

I would say maybe add a few corydoras catfish (depending on how many there are in a group sale) and 2-3 female dwarf gouramis. Well, that's how I group my bettas.

I would say maybe add a few corydoras catfish (depending on how many there are in a group sale) and 2-3 female dwarf gouramis. Well, that's how I group my bettas.

I really like the Panda Corys and the Sterbai Corys so I'll have to see which one my LFS has in stock. Thanks for the reply! I do think my Gourami would like having a few females in there with him so I'll see if they have any of them as well

If you have Shpock (the phone app), someone is selling 3 sterbai corydoras at the moment for £10.

Back
Top Bottom