Stocking Ideas for 75G???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yankeeslover

Aquarium Advice Activist
Looking for some ideas. 75 gallon. AC110 and AC70 filters. Currently have Roughly 16 tiger barbs(normal,green,albino). 1 rainbow shark and 10 Cory cats(5 bronze, 5 Julie).
Would you consider this all good? Or is there room for anything else? if so what would you add? Maybe more tigers? Any other species that would look good? I have a 30 gallon with a mating pair of kribs already so I won't look at that species.
Would also add that I'm using sand substrate if that makes a difference. Thank you....

I would add some CA or SA cichlids that fall on the more peaceful side as a center piece. A nice Red Spotted Severum or some Honduran Red Points or some Rainbow Cichlids.

Thanks

I contacted all my local petstores...no one sells the Severums.... any idea where i may find one?

I contacted all my local petstores...no one sells the Severums.... any idea where i may find one?

Some LFS may not have it but will order it for you. Mine will from a farm in Florida and does free shipping.

Caleb

~10g ghost shrimp
~45g ick is fixed! White skirt tetras.
~75g NEW! dojo loach, 5 black Skirt Tetras, 5 cherry barbs, live plants

Back
Top Bottom