Stocking Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kmatt08

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey Guy's, its been a while since I've been on here so I thought i'd give a little update. A couple months ago a huge power outage in my area caused my tank to crash so all of my corals and fish died except for my first clownfish and suprisingly my ricordea. So now after a couple of months of recovory for my tank i'm looking to add some new livestock. Besides the two above I have GSP and blue mushrooms which are thriving. Any ideas would be helpful! :D

How about a bubble coral, a brain coral or a hammer coral? I would just do one for now.

you can add any coral you want, but i would suggest slower growing corals due to the limited space in a 30.
i'm assuming from the avatar that you had no problem keeping montipora, so i would suggest mostly sps and some lps. no softies.
as for fish, 2 or 3 fish that don't require a lot of space. you have many options. do you have a cover to prevent fish from jumping? if so, i always loved the jawfish. the pearly, or if you can afford it, the blue spotted are awesome.

Thanks for the replies. Yea I had no problems with monti's before the crash so I might try a confusa. I've been looking for a brain coral too but to many have really stood out in my LFS. The blue spot jawfish is definitely going to be an addition though, I've been on the lookout for one but not too many have seemed healthy in my area LFS.

Back
Top Bottom