Stocking list revised

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok thanks the one with the sailfin blenny could be the 65 and the one with the yellow tang could be for the 75 gallon.Is that alright???

Oh ok thanks guys now I think this should be the final list:
For the 75 gallon:

x5 green chromis
x2 ocellaris clowns
x1 royal gramma
x1 midas blenny
x1 flame angel
x1 yellow tang
For the 65 gallon:
x3 green chromis
x2 ocellaris clowns
x1 royal gramma
x1 midas blenny
x1 flame angel
:) :) Thanks!!!

that sounds good to me but dont add any other fish after those cuz u r almost overstucked i think is 7 gal per inch of fish wit sw fish but i might be wrong

that sounds good to me but dont add any other fish after those cuz u r almost overstucked i think is 7 gal per inch of fish wit sw fish but i might be wrong

The inch-per-gallon rule is widely outdated in both freshwater and saltwater seeing as factors such as size of fish, overall bioload of the fish, and size of tank including the tank's length, width, and height are more important. ;)

Sounds good to me. When you go to get the clowns, make sure one is bigger than the other to help prevent aggression when introduced to the tank. The smaller one will also be the male, and the bigger one will be the female.

Sounds good to me. When you go to get the clowns, make sure one is bigger than the other to help prevent aggression when introduced to the tank. The smaller one will also be the male, and the bigger one will be the female.

+1 and also i would get the black clowns they are so much cooler JMO also try to get a mated pair that would be better

I'll try and get the black ones, do they look the same except black?Cool the black clowns are very different! :)

IMO....The most beautiful dwarf angel is the potters angel. check them out. They are probably the most reef safe dwarf angel as well

Ya I'm probably getting a 65 gallon but I hoping for a 75 gallon!

As for SHARPIE's coment "All great mind think alike" hahahahahaha lol :D joke.Everybody on this site has a great mind!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom