Stocking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking at four different tanks from Craigslist-
20 Gal Regular
10 Gal(Will probably have a betta if I get this one, so no stocks needed)
26 Gal Angled Bowfront
110 Gal Long
This is just a preperation
So...
In your stock list, please include the tank you picked to stock. If/When I choose one or more of the above tanks, I will decide which stock I like best and follow it to the letter.
Please nothing super expensive, like discus. Other than that, ANYTHING will be considered!:fish2::fish2:
Winner gets a thanks, along with the pride! lol

Totally the 110. Angels, rummynose tetras, penguin tetras, khuli loaches, lyre tail swordtails, rams, and lots of plants.

okapizebra said:
Totally the 110. Angels, rummynose tetras, penguin tetras, khuli loaches, lyre tail swordtails, rams, and lots of plants.

I like that but I would throw in some Cardinal Tetras, a BN Pleco, and some Rainbow Fish.

Absolutely the 110g. You could do the angels(6), rummy nose or cardinal tetra schools (10-12), diamond or lemon tetras, hatchets or threadfin rainbowfish (surface/upper level swimmers), cory cats (6-10), pair of German Blue Rams or Bolivian Rams, 1 Bristlenose Pleco, and for something alittle different 1-3 Whiptail Cats (some call them Twig Catfish).

Or you could do a rainbow tank with a few different species (I like Orange Albino Millenium Rainbowfish, Iranian Red Rainbow fish, and Turquoise Rainbowfish), then some yo-yo loaches or other loach, and a BN Pleco or one of the smaller Pleco's.

Alright guys great lists so far but lists for all tanks are needed! Maybe DPs in the 20?

emerald76 said:
I am looking at four different tanks from Craigslist-
20 Gal Regular
10 Gal(Will probably have a betta if I get this one, so no stocks needed)
26 Gal Angled Bowfront
110 Gal Long
This is just a preperation
So...
In your stock list, please include the tank you picked to stock. If/When I choose one or more of the above tanks, I will decide which stock I like best and follow it to the letter.
Please nothing super expensive, like discus. Other than that, ANYTHING will be considered!:fish2::fish2:
Winner gets a thanks, along with the pride! lol

Hey! I would recommend the 110. But I will still do all four four you!

20: I would say 3-4 dwarf puffers . They will look great in that size tank!
26: for here I would do a community probably something like: 6 glow lights
4 otocinclus
A pair of GBR
Panda Cories
And maybe a school of galaxy rasbora.
Some bigger shrimp and snails
10: I would personally do a pair of apistogramma but I see you have your mind made up.
110: community
20 cardinals or 10 cherry barbs
2 pairs of dwarf cichlids
Some platies
5 bristle nose plecos
5-6 denison barbs
15 panda Cories
I'm sure you could do more but the rest is up to you good luck!

Samzter said:
Hey! I would recommend the 110. But I will still do all four four you!

20: I would say 3-4 dwarf puffers . They will look great in that size tank!
26: for here I would do a community probably something like: 6 glow lights
4 otocinclus
A pair of GBR
Panda Cories
And maybe a school of galaxy rasbora.
Some bigger shrimp and snails
10: I would personally do a pair of apistogramma but I see you have your mind made up.
110: community
20 cardinals or 10 cherry barbs
2 pairs of dwarf cichlids
Some platies
5 bristle nose plecos
5-6 denison barbs
15 panda Cories
I'm sure you could do more but the rest is up to you good luck!

Thank you! I have another ten for a apisto pair

Well...
First I have to move the current fish out of the ten, then rescape, then find a gorgeous pair, THEN put them in. lol

Back
Top Bottom