Stoned [1g]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update! Trimmed Fissidens 2 weeks ago and added some pebbles in front. It is really easy tank to maintain. Changing the water once per week, about 1 liter.

stoned_6ra.jpg

Looks amazing! I have no idea how u find all these rocks and visualise how they will all work! Very impressive.

Maybe it has something to do with the the name of the tank;) inspirational at times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The V2 is awesome. Now I want to make something awesome, but don't have the time to keep it up! Waaa!

Guess I will just have to love your design(s). I show them to my DH and now he is impressed and looks at my tanks and looks at a real mess of a tank (which is about to get a rescape) and says, that one won't win any prizes, lol!!! I don't feel bad and laugh because of how true it is.

Rastaman, this looks like a inspiration from the bigger tank Hallelujah in miniature.

Is this going into a competition? It looks like a winner already!

Looks amazing! I have no idea how u find all these rocks and visualise how they will all work! Very impressive.

These rocks are from previous version + some new - all leftover from Hallelujah Mountains. Made a real mess with hammer:D

Maybe it has something to do with the the name of the tank;) inspirational at times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

:angel::lol:

The V2 is awesome. Now I want to make something awesome, but don't have the time to keep it up! Waaa!

Guess I will just have to love your design(s). I show them to my DH and now he is impressed and looks at my tanks and looks at a real mess of a tank (which is about to get a rescape) and says, that one won't win any prizes, lol!!! I don't feel bad and laugh because of how true it is.

Rastaman, this looks like a inspiration from the bigger tank Hallelujah in miniature.

Is this going into a competition? It looks like a winner already!

Yeah, maybe to AGA and other who has nano category(y)

It is planted! Used plants:

Fissidens fox
Fissidens sp. 'Mallorca'
Fissidens sp. 'Khao Sok'
Riccardia chamedryfolia
Anubias sp. 'Pangolino' (plantlets)

2.jpg

77 days old. Plants growing slowly, which is great. Mini pellia needs trimming and shaping. Planning to add some RCS:

image.jpg

That's even more impressive to maintain a tank like that.

Are the plants slow growing or the way the tank is set up?

Back
Top Bottom