Suggestions on stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 100 gallon tank that has been setup in my house since march and for five years at the persons house that I bought it from. I have in it
1 dewarf gourami
6 neon tetras
1 clown loach
1 flying fox
1 bn pleco
6 long fined cherry barbs
4 male guppies
2 bosemian (sp) rainbows
2 lemon tetras
I want something that has a lot of color I have sand blasting gravel as my substrate. I have a few live plants and four good size pieces of driftwood andlots of fake plants which will be all replaced with live plants latter when I get better lights. I have two cannister filters running also.

Any suggestions would be great I do want some more lemon tetras and so more rainbows of diferent kinds mine are not showing much color.

Thanks

you might want a female or male betta in there that brightens up the place a lot

The betta would not go well with that stocking esp long finned fish. I would definately add 2 more clown loaches and more boesmani and lemon tetras. I would add some apistogramma's or GBR's they are both very colorful. The apistogrammas have many beautiful varieties.

Back
Top Bottom