Super quick cycle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LFS Krystal Clear Aquatics confirmed that its about done. Just a bit more for diatoms to die/snails to eat. Seems live rock seeded the tank very well.

Clowns of course. If a coralife is good enough a Sebae. Possible some coral from uncle if i can make frags grow. Anyone hear of Ted Kaczynski? Not the unibomber:| I need ideas...:D prefer under 50 per fish and not very agressive. Similar for corals. Also sorry for slightly stressing damsels. I know you prefer fishless but it works with fish and these fish were only stresed for about a week.

Also sorry for slightly stressing damsels. I know you prefer fishless but it works with fish and these fish were only stresed for about a week.

Dont worry about it. It`s over now. As far as ideas I`d like to make a suggestion. Why dont you check out our images. You might see something that someone else has and want that. Start out looking at my images and then check out some of the other`s images. It will give you a good overview of what`s out there and what`s doing good in other folks tanks. Just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom