Tank is now here. Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome! Hope to be able to so something like this one day. So many possibilities with something that big.

I'm looking at my 20 and just shaking my head at how puny it is compared to yours.

I have it on my bottom floor because it ways about 12,000 pounds. It would have been a headache to reinforce an upper floor. I had an engineer friend of mine come out and look at it.

False tigrinus catfish would also be a great addition

I'm so jealous!! That would be so fantastic to have!! My husband won't even let me get a 120g!!

Beengirl said:
I'm so jealous!! That would be so fantastic to have!! My husband won't even let me get a 120g!!

Maybe he doesnt like the number 120... Have you asked him for a 180?? :cool:

My fiancée said when we get a house (we are in a condo now) I can get a tank built into the wall. :cool: gonna have a nice 125 or 150... Hopefully within a couple years!

Very nice! I want one built into the wall of my next house in the game room behind the bar.

Cleared up. Still need to clean it up. I will wipe down the inside and it should look like new. It will be perfect by Friday.

Attachments

• image-3843517974.jpg
    image-3843517974.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 239
  • image-2558072373.jpg
    image-2558072373.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 239
  • image-2791084208.jpg
    image-2791084208.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 221
Little off subject but you guys are talking about in walls..If your thinking about the 125/150 then you should reconsider for the 180 (72"x24"24") which imo is perfect for a reef tank in the 6' range ;) ....back on subject though lol looks beautiful, what's your next step on this monster? :O

mrc8858 said:
little off subject but you guys are talking about in walls..if your thinking about the 125/150 then you should reconsider for the 180 (72"x24"24") which imo is perfect for a reef tank in the 6' range ;) ....back on subject though lol looks beautiful, what's your next step on this monster? :eek:

+1
+1
:cool:

Well. Thursday they will be doing about a two hour final buff on the acrylic. Friday running water test and give me a time frame as to win I can start adding sharks and rays. I hope to get them soon but I want the water to be perfect I am also installing a water system in order to keep from buying water by the gallon. It will run directly from the pipes in my home and will keep the water levels perfect all the time.

Back
Top Bottom