Tank is now here. Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The clown fish is doing great so far. No problems. I have a few diatom algae spots forming around d the tank which I have heard is a good thing. I am going to pick up a giant hermit crab this week to eat on the algae as it starts to grow.

gafights said:
The clown fish is doing great so far. No problems. I have a few diatom algae spots forming around d the tank which I have heard is a good thing. I am going to pick up a giant hermit crab this week to eat on the algae as it starts to grow.

When they become large they hardly touch algae. You would be better off getting a bunch of babies

That is amazing. Id build a live rock mountain around the blue square in the middle. Make it go all the way around and to the top sorta like a pyrimid and cover it in coral. Then I'd add like 100 fish...lol Oh to dream.....

I added a giant hermit crab last night. I am a little nervous about it but it was in a tank with tons of fish and not messing with anything. Here is a pic. He is hiding in it though. He is about the size of a softball.

Attachments

• image-2432373048.jpg
    image-2432373048.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 239
gafights said:
I added a giant hermit crab last night. I am a little nervous about it but it was in a tank with tons of fish and not messing with anything. Here is a pic. He is hiding in it though. He is about the size of a softball.

Holy cow!! You gotta post a pic of him when he's out!! Please!!

Back
Top Bottom