Tank questions & showing off :).

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are 50lb bags so depends on how deep you want it?

Umm...couple inches at least. I'll Probably have the sand slope down from the back to the front of the tank. Maybe, 4-5 inches in the back, down to 2 inches. A small slope.

Attachments

• image-2499596228.jpg
    image-2499596228.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 55
This picture is bowfront sizes. The 155 & 175 are basically the same like you said. Just the 175 is a taller aquarium correct? Meaning the hood that fits the 155 should fit the 175? Does that sound right? Lol.

Well I guess it may work. Doesnt hurt to try! Ive been looking for you one everywhere

That's what I was thinking.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130722_215123.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130722_215123.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 66
Well I guess it may work. Doesnt hurt to try! Ive been looking for you one everywhere

I've literally been spending hours doing the same thing. Trying to compare sizes lol. It might hurt my bank though if it doesn't fit :p ha. But I wonder if it would, I still can't really find the one on aqueon.com that fits the 155 gallon bow. If it the versa hinge top one?

Yes the 155 will fit it! I double checked. Why didnt I notice that before

It will!!! That's the exact conclusion I came to, we needed to double team it to figure it out haha. Okay, so now I need to find one...I can't find one on that aqueon site. All that was listed was a product number.

Back
Top Bottom