tank size to my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry i cant do that ive never been real good at telling jewels apart. go under the chichlid forum and make a thread asking that question im sure youll get an answer soon. :)

what breed is this
img_914682_0_31f6c96029502d3e8ddaeba6308a206a.jpg

Oh and where do you get your fish? usually they tell you what kind of fish it is before you buy it.
dont forget.

darn those sights have most fish i've ever needed id for i'll keep my eyes open for some on line but you know just as much as me. sorry how big is it looks fairly large?

dont forget.

darn those sights have most fish i've ever needed id for i'll keep my eyes open for some on line but you know just as much as me. sorry how big is it looks fairly large?
some pretty good, but what i cant understand is how comes ive got tonnes of malawi and none are on there

what about where you got the fish usually they tell you or have a label on the tank before you buy the fish.

nah they just buy in malawi as a whole, they tried selling me wat they said was a pair of malawi, turned out after some extensive research that they were two male red zebra malalwi

yeah stores do any tthing to sell their **** not your fault. how long have you had fish because fish can grow to different sizes and you dont know how big that fish can grow.

yeah stores do any tthing to sell their **** not your fault. how long have you had fish because fish can grow to different sizes and you dont know how big that fish can grow.

yeah they growing but my plan is to sell them/trade them back to the shop when they get over 6 inches
so i will always have a roll over

hey i cant find the old picture you posted but i remember it was about your electric chichlid having some black stripes well i saw this online and remebered that question. may be you "electric yellow" isn't an electric yellow chichlid at all maybe its one of these Labidochromis Caeruleus.

Back
Top Bottom