tank size to my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, when you get your frontosa send me a private message and tell me about them and maybe some pics if you can find the camera to your labtop.

some pictures from my phone
2910642332_a2db0ffa11_m.jpg
2910642666_87083e7d18_m.jpg
2909796341_1fd75ecc52_m.jpg
2909796809_577fee0134_m.jpg
2909797019_b7c1e24411_m.jpg
2910644162_4cac81d000_m.jpg
2910644418_e72f9b03da_m.jpg
2910644600_2de829b5c9_m.jpg

Last edited:
fighting1.jpg

the fish on the right ive got one of them but without orange fins and stuff, can anyone name it, would have taken a pic but i cant find camrera cable

thanks

ive just noticed something ive got a pale pinkish/oranges fish in my tank that i purchased from the mailwi section he looks like a mailwi but has no spots that i can see but the spots are generally the colour that he is coloured whats more he has RED eyes does this make any sense

reguarding the spots im on about the spots on mailwi tails he doesnt have any visible but they are genarlly the colour that he is

ive just noticed something ive got a pale pinkish/oranges fish in my tank that i purchased from the mailwi section he looks like a mailwi but has no spots that i can see but the spots are generally the colour that he is coloured whats more he has RED eyes does this make any sense
not sure im not the best person on judging sick fish and dont want to give you the wrong info.

oh and for his name tell us alittle about his personality thhis will help poeple give him a name.:)

not sure im not the best person on judging sick fish and dont want to give you the wrong info.

oh and for his name tell us alittle about his personality thhis will help poeple give him a name.:)
the fishes arnt sick infact they are apparently mating, it is just that he is a pale coloured orange brown and i cant see any mailwi spots on him and he has red eyes so i am trying to find out his breed, also the frontosa still not here apperantly they are ill so the shop wont risk buying them in oh ive got the ocean rock in the tank now

the fishes arnt sick infact they are apparently mating, it is just that he is a pale coloured orange brown and i cant see any mailwi spots on him and he has red eyes so i am trying to find out his breed, also the frontosa still not here apperantly they are ill so the shop wont risk buying them in oh ive got the ocean rock in the tank now
oh ok. cool. maybe you'lle get some fry. how does the rock look?

good i want update the pictures soon the personality of the fish is just like all other maiwi,

i like the way that they follow me around the tank and up and down with my fingers as if they are hungary strange really considering they get 30 shrimp a day to share and flakes twice a day

how do you set this up
10gallon- 2 black mollys, and 1 albino cory.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom