Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmarine

Aquarium Advice FINatic
If you are under 18, feel free to post! You can just say your first name, age, and what state you're in if you want.

So I'm Bradley, 15, and in Michigan.

I'm just kind of curious, because in my area it seems like I'm the only teen who's in this hobby. So i just kinda want to see how many more there are out there who are in it.

(Older people can chime in too, i just kinda wanted to see how many other teens there were)

I just turned 21 yesterday..I know I'm not a teen but I appreciate it cuz I was in your shoes at one time. It's awesome you guys are so into this and the community.

I just turned 21 yesterday..I know I'm not a teen but I appreciate it cuz I was in your shoes at one time. It's awesome you guys are so into this and the community.

If this wasn't such a good natured community we wouldn't be here right now :)

Cadence, 15 and from Alabama. Roll Tide! Haha, glad to know I`m not the only teen out there.

Yo it's Hayden, 15.5, California. I've basically grew up with fish, but it officially became a hobby when I was about 11-12. My first fish myself were red and blue crowntails, when I was about 6. I've gone through about 3-5 upgrades. A 1 gal with 4 fish, as a gift. Quickly moved the survivors into a 29 with a couple other fish. And after being gifted 2 common plecos, and about a year later, I upgraded to a 55, and recently, I changed the substrate to sand. I love seeing other teens here on AA. c: makes me feel whole

Max, 15, and I'm in Colorado. I've got 5 tanks. Two tens, a twenty, a five, and a 46 gallon. I've got fish breeding and I'm propagating a bunch of plants. Sellin out stuff to a couple lfs. Love the hobby

Max, 15, and I'm in Colorado. I've got 5 tanks. Two tens, a twenty, a five, and a 46 gallon. I've got fish breeding and I'm propagating a bunch of plants. Sellin out stuff to a couple lfs. Love the hobby

Lucky you! I'm still waiting for my blue rams to pair off so I can start breeding them... Ill be selling each batch of fry to the lfs for store credit :p

Nice! Cool to see so many teens and with so many tanks! I have 4 tanks myself and breed African cichlids. I love this hobby too! Its a blast!

Back
Top Bottom