Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O cmon, sissy, i was carying buckets for a year fir my 55. I told my parents im not carrying buckets for my 150g.

I have the arm strength of freaking Parry the Platypus -_- I rejoiced today when I could carry a 4 gallon bucket from my bedroom to the bathtub (where I dump my bad fishie water cause I don't have a backyard)

O cmon, sissy, i was carying buckets for a year fir my 55. I told my parents im not carrying buckets for my 150g.

Carried buckets all my fishkeeping career :) Builds character ;) Now I almost surely wont be getting one, as I use RO/DI water and hardly any tap. Oh well, at least bucket carrying gets you excercise lol

And, to use the classifieds, you need to have at least 15 posts and have been a member for at least 15 days.

Carried buckets all my fishkeeping career :) Builds character ;) Now I almost surely wont be getting one, as I use RO/DI water and hardly any tap. Oh well, at least bucket carrying gets you excercise lol

And, to use the classifieds, you need to have at least 15 posts and have been a member for at least 15 days.

Yeah I know the classifieds thing -,- waiting those 15 days is a hastle lol jk

If you want, you can come to my house weekly and carry my buckets for me then :p lol jk.

I have to carry all my five gal buckets up and down the stairs. I have 4 tanks currently. You've got small tanks that is too easy :lol:

I have to carry around 50# grain bags haha!

Back
Top Bottom