Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm kinda done with cichlids like I may get a malawai eye bitter but I don't really have intersted in any more and Oscar 98 dot be like that ...

I'm kinda done with cichlids like I may get a malawai eye bitter but I don't really have intersted in any more and Oscar 98 dot be like that ...

How big is your tank? You could probably just get a nice community freshwater tank :) those are lovely and not as hard to take care of as cichlids.

Haha it's a 55 gallon and I kinda want something easier and I want plants , my cichlids won't let that happen ahha :)

You could get a few koi angels. I'm getting some soon :) they are gorgeous. They won't harm your plants. Comparatively to cichlids, Angels aren't that hard to take care of but they aren't for beginners. I'd suggest like 3 koi angels. :)

What I'm trying to get from you guys is what direction I should go and I will create a thread asking for suggestions cause I have some of my own but I want to see that you would do

What I'm trying to get from you guys is what direction I should go and I will create a thread asking for suggestions cause I have some of my own but I want to see that you would do

Honestly Id do 5 schools of ten tetras. Try like penguins, cardinals, blues, pristellas and neons.

Back
Top Bottom