Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You would need some sort of bottom feeders unless you want to do a lot of gravel vacuuming and they love to swim :)

I never had bottom feeders in my fw tank and all was good, nitrates were still low. I think if you don't overfeed, bottom feeders aren't needed. JMHO, that's a real acronym, right?? Lol

I never had bottom feeders in my fw tank and all was good, nitrates were still low. I think if you don't overfeed, bottom feeders aren't needed. JMHO, that's a real acronym, right?? Lol

I think so :lol: JMO and IMHO is, why not combine the two :)

I agree that they aren't completely necessary, however I still like them :) I'm hoping on getting some corys and plecos in my 55.

I think so :lol: JMO and IMHO is, why not combine the two :)

I agree that they aren't completely necessary, however I still like them :) I'm hoping on getting some corys and plecos in my 55.

Ahh geez! I meant the IMHO one lol. I did combine them haha :

Your using "lol" thats what i have been being yelled at because of.

I know!! It's a horrible habit. I edited my post about the lol thing right before I saw your post. Maybe my lecture is coming soon :p

Anyway, I just ripped apart a bunch of raw mussels! Disgusting!!! My fish eat better than I do.

I know!! It's a horrible habit. I edited my post about the lol thing right before I saw your post. Maybe my lecture is coming soon :p

Anyway, I just ripped apart a bunch of raw mussels! Disgusting!!! My fish eat better than I do.

I got in trouble because of that too. So now I've stopped with my Internet slang. But only on here. :devilish:

Here's how it is,

We're willing to over look SOME of the text talk unless it's excessive. This is a teen thread, we get that, but you all need to follow ALL of the site rules. This is the last warning for this thread.

Keep it in this thread and out of the rest of the forum.

Do not use the text talk all the time and everything will be fine.

Do not use foul language or attempt to use foul language.

Keep it on the topic of aquariums since you are in the "aquaria off-topic section.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules

Back
Top Bottom