Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys I'm back after like what, 3 weeks, and 6080 posts! Dang! So how have you guys been, what have I missed?

Hey guys I'm back after like what, 3 weeks, and 6080 posts! Dang! So how have you guys been, what have I missed?
I finally reached my 200th post about a week ago, so I'm back if you remember me! Is it possible to put a male betta in a planted 20h with an endler and toe long finned zebra danios?

Does it have legs that can stretch? And I found a baby danio today! :) :) :) :) And can anybody tell me if it's ahold idea to put a male betta with danios an elders in a 20h planted?
You have to screw it into a hood. Retro fits come with lights and ballast nothing else. And betta can be with danios but not with endlers. Endlers guppies will get torn up by bettas in almost all cases but the danios should be fine. I have 3 bettas in my 20 long though and none of them bother my guppies so you could always try I geusse but my tank is heavily planted with driftwood as well.

You have to screw it into a hood. Retro fits come with lights and ballast nothing else. And betta can be with danios but not with endlers. Endlers guppies will get torn up by bettas in almost all cases but the danios should be fine. I have 3 bettas in my 20 long though and none of them bother my guppies so you could always try I geusse but my tank is heavily planted with driftwood as well.

I probably should've done more reading on the retrofits. Thanks for the info on the betta too! :)

I finally reached my 200th post about a week ago, so I'm back if you remember me! Is it possible to put a male betta in a planted 20h with an endler and toe long finned zebra danios?

Yea! Welcome to the watering hole thingie
I would suggest a 20 gallon long, you would have more options, but if you already have it, I would say try it, but have a back up plan in case if attack, I have a male betta in my 55 gallon with some pretty nippy fish, but no one bothers him, and he doesn't bother anyone
Also watch out for the Danios, they are known for nipping, but as I said I have mine with an angelfish, tetras, and all these other kinds of fish and no problem

Yea! Welcome to the watering hole thingie I would suggest a 20 gallon long, you would have more options, but if you already have it, I would say try it, but have a back up plan in case if attack, I have a male betta in my 55 gallon with some pretty nippy fish, but no one bothers him, and he doesn't bother anyone Also watch out for the Danios, they are known for nipping, but as I said I have mine with an angelfish, tetras, and all these other kinds of fish and no problem

I put him in around 12 A.M and he's doing pretty good. He's still pretty shy though. I saved him from my sister's bowl (she didn't care about him any more) and I did a 3.5 hour drip acclimation.

Yea that should do it, at the beginning my betta was shy, and after 2 days he established a sort of "territory", but now he is just all over the place

Sweet! I'm debating it also! Got 2 placidochromis phenochilus tanzania yesterday!!

I am going to give breeding rams a go.

Attachments

• image-3376615374.jpg
    image-3376615374.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 15
  • image-3065196275.jpg
    image-3065196275.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 26
Just got a breeding group of F1 Aulonocara stuartgranti Usisya!!! 2 males and 4 females!!

Back
Top Bottom